A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Koseff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Koseff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koseff graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koseff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Robert Koseff DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Perry R. Koseff practice?
- Dr. Perry Koseff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Perry Koseff practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.