Learn more about Dr. Perry Koseff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Koseff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koseff graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koseff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koseff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Perry R. Koseff practice?
Dr. Perry Koseff practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.