A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Kubek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Kubek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Kubek, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubek graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kubek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kubek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Perry B. Kubek practice?
Dr. Perry Kubek practices Family Medicine near East Petersburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See East Petersburg Family Physicians.