A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Little is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Little, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Little has 11 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Jacksonville
- East Texas Medical Center-Fairfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Lee Little MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Perry L. Little practice?
- Dr. Perry Little has 2 office locations.
Dr. Perry Little practices Family Medicine near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Crockett, TX.
See Temple Primary Care Doctors.