A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Lloyd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Lloyd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Lloyd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Lawnwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Richard Lloyd MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Perry R. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Perry Lloyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry Lloyd practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Pierce, FL.
See Fort Pierce Internists and Fort Pierce Pulmonologists.