A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Loesberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Loesberg is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Loesberg, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Loesberg graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Loesberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Alan Loesberg MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Perry A. Loesberg practice?
- Dr. Perry Loesberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry Loesberg practices Anesthesiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Anesthesiologists.