Dr. Perry Lupo Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Perry Lupo?

so sad

Posted on July 28th, 2014

I was more than disappointed at this office. Cold staff. Dr spent time talking to me about his family, problems, rolled his eyes up in his head, picked his nose, swore, and played with the telephone cord the whole time. He told me how he used to work at the phsy hospital, and how his brother never helped care for his parents and on and on and on. He never heard me say anything to explain my issues.

Does not address your issues

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

I agree with the previous reviewer and I am very new to the group and quite disappointed.You spend the entire 25 mins talking about everything but why you are at a psychiatrist office and the last 5 mins he pulls our the prescription pad and writes your meds.It is only for two refills to make sure you are back.It was a nightmare trying to find a shrink in Greenville and I do not want to up and leave but if there is no therapy of any kind I can get a therapist and get my PCP to write my meds.I think he does know what he is doing but gets lost somewhere along the way.Very unsatisfying experience for the money and they DO want their money up front.

My husband is not getting good care

Posted on April 25th, 2013

We pay a $40 copay to see him for 30 min and then he spends 25 minutes taking about fishing, hunting etc. My husband is trying to decrease the amt of meds or at least the dosage and has done the research to know what side effects and most common meds are. This guys say he doesnt know about that! He is just not helpful anymore!! Have been seeing him for at least 2 yrs

Posted on June 6th, 2012

Trial and error doctor, just wants the money. The staff is Verry Verry VERY RUDE, should Fire All of them!

USES TOO MUCH PROFANITY IN FRONT OF PATIENTS

Posted on October 17th, 2010

He is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable in his speciality. He does have a little habil to cursing badly in front of his patients.

Terrible Doctor

Posted on September 1st, 2009

After being sleep deprived from working an uninsured job, I went to Dr. Lupo in hope of getting a much needed prescription for my mental health disorder. Being new to the area I became lost and arrived late in an agitated state. Dr. Lupo turned me away, for unsaid reasons, and he charged the $100 missed appointment fee, an expense I had to pay out of pocket.In my opinion this "doctor" made no effort to help a suffering individual and instead took the money and ran.

Poor Office Staff

Posted on July 17th, 2009

The office staff did not provide clear communication. We were never given confirmation of our appointment, even after we called in and left a voice message to confirm. The office then charged us $115.00 for a no-show fee. When we called to resolve the issue the office manager was extremely rude and did nothing to help. We currently resolving the issue with the BBB and our attorney.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 23rd, 2008

I have been his paient for 25 years. He is very easy to talk to. He has a good understanding of the medication he gives me.

Posted on July 3rd, 2017