Dr. Perry Mullen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Perry Mullen?

August 21st, 2013

Will NEVER go back

Good service while in office but they will bill you FIVE months later for things and claim you "should have known". They have a website but have NO computer in their office and do everything over the phone. They got our benefit coverage over the phone but kindly chose NOT to tell us that we are responsible for $160 worth of "services" if we don't buy our contacts with them. We will NEVER go back. Also had a not so great experience with their optical store across the hall.

July 14th, 2012

Dr. Mullen has been following my eyes for many years. I feel very blessed in that he has been particularly careful in the diabetic aspect of my eyes. Recent cataract surgery was far better than I could ever have anticipated. He is a gifted, Godly man and I would highly recommend him to anyone who would ask.

May 24th, 2009

Had two cateract surgeries with implants and everything went perfect. I was told that he does on average 300 cararact surgeries per year and has been doing this for past 20 years. Very good doctor.

July 9th, 2016