A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Pate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Pate, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pate graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Pate has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Glenn Pate MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Perry G. Pate practice?
- Dr. Perry Pate has 3 office locations.
Dr. Perry Pate practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Internists.