A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Pernicano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pernicano
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pernicano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Pernicano, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pernicano graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pernicano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Pernicano MD is a male Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Perry Pernicano practice?
- Dr. Perry Pernicano has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry Pernicano practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.