A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Pernicano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Pernicano, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pernicano graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pernicano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Pernicano MD is a male Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Perry Pernicano practice?
- Dr. Perry Pernicano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Perry Pernicano practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Northville, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.