Learn more about Dr. Perry Pickhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Pickhardt is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Pickhardt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Appendix Cancer (Appendiceal Neoplasms)
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Intestinal Perforation
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickhardt graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pickhardt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pickhardt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Perry J. Pickhardt practice?
Dr. Perry Pickhardt practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Radiologists.