A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Pickhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Pickhardt is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pickhardt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pickhardt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Pickhardt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Appendix Cancer (Appendiceal Neoplasms)
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Intestinal Perforation
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickhardt graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Pickhardt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry J Pickhardt MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Perry J. Pickhardt practice?
- Dr. Perry Pickhardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry Pickhardt practices Diagnostic Radiology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Radiologists.