A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Pitkow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Pitkow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Pitkow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitkow graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pitkow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Shalom Pitkow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Perry S. Pitkow practice?
- Dr. Perry Pitkow has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry Pitkow practices Family Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Primary Care Doctors.