A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Reding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Reding is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Reding graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Reding has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Jackson County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry William Reding DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Perry W. Reding practice?
- Dr. Perry Reding has 1 office location.
- Dr. Perry Reding practices Emergency Medicine near Vinton, TX.