Dr. Perry Roy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Perry Roy?

January 8th, 2015

great dr. been with him since 2001,

December 17th, 2014

Have been a patient for over 5 years. I highly recommend Dr. Roy

February 1st, 2014

Ignores concerns about his elderly patients

Nurse tells me one thing and then Dr. Roy tells my parents the opposite. The nurse says my parents won't receive the help they need unless I come. The doctor tells my parents he has never asked for me to be there. This just fuels my Dad's anger more as he doesn't want me there for fear he will learn he has Alzheimer's. This issue is tearing my family apart and Dr. Roy has been no help at all. He didn't even do a mini mental exam on my Dad. He hasn't ordered any scans either. My Dad is a caregiver to my mother and is having more and more trouble due to physical issues and memory problems he is having. Now, I have been told even though I was on the list that they could discuss things with me, the list doesn't exist anymore as Novant Health has done away with that. Dad can pull it together for a while just enough to fool the doctor. This is typical of dementia. Dr. Roy thinks because he hasn't seen any rages from my Dad, my Dad is fine even though he has had rages at the eye doctor and on the phone to certain businesses. How hard is it to do a mini mental exam and when it is not passed to order a scan? My hands are tied and this doctor is doing nothing to help my parents. I get to watch my parents decline further until one of them falls and breaks something and ends up in the hospital or gets arrested for violence. Maybe then, if my parents survive, the hospital will do a scan. My parents trust this doctor because he tells them what they want to hear. His ignoring my concerns is not helping my parents at all. Telling me one thing and my parents the opposite is only tearing the family apart and I do not appreciate the lack of help. I am also a caregiver and cannot leave my loved one alone. They know this and still no mini mental done or scans ordered. When my parents get hurt or forget something is cooking and burn the house down I hope this doctor and nurse are able to live with themselves.

March 26th, 2013

Bad attitude of front staff !

Every time you need to visit Dr. Roy Perry, as soon as you enter the office, with a sick child who cried all night, you barely had any sleep, completely exhausted, there she is! The receptionist with the real bad attitude , mean looks and very unprofessional behavior! Who shuts her window right on your face, starts talking to another co-worker behind that window, instead of acknowledging your presence! No no you don't deserve that kind of treatment where you expect staff to welcome you with courteous behavior! Pleasant and a good professional environment!

October 9th, 2012

Dr is good but staff is unfriendly

We really like Dr Roy as he really cares and does correct diagnosis. However, there is a particular blonde girl at the front. She has real attitude problem and that too being a medical professional. Where is compassion! Last time after we are done with our child's appointment, I requested the dr to have the Rx faxed to the pharmacy. Dr politely said to let the person at the front know and she'll do it. When I asked her to have it faxed to the pharmacy, she point blank refused to do that, saying'we don't do that'. Not even sure if the doctor knows this attitude or if he is party to it!! Go figure.......

April 27th, 2017