A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Santos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Santos, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Seizure Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Mitchell Santos FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Perry M. Santos practice?
- Dr. Perry Santos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Perry Santos practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Otolaryngologists.