Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Jul 13th, 2015

Dr. Santos seems to be dead set on performing surgeries. Last time I had an appointment it took 1.5 hours to be seen. While I was waiting to be seen the staff brought another patient who checked in after me back to an examining room. Dr. Santos saw (and released) that patient first. I had to remind him why I was there.

TRI CARE INSURANCE show details TRI CARE INSURANCE
by Loren D. Schrupp on Mar 31st, 2014

I think it is disgraceful and appalling that Dr Santos and other ENT doctors do not accept TRI CARE PRIME which is the insurance for many retired veterans.

Great Diagnostician show details Great Diagnostician
by GM on Oct 14th, 2013

Dr. Santos diagnosed a problem which several other doctors had failed to determine. His office staff is efficient and he is intelligent and compassionate. I wouldn't look any further.

APS Supervisor show details APS Supervisor
by Anthony Adigwe on Sep 18th, 2013

Dr. Santos has to be one of the very best physicians I have known besides my PCP and friend Dr. P in Elk City Dr. Santos is professional and a very good listener. My first visit was in 2009 and the next one was in October 2012 and he remembered our discussions of 2009. He is caring, encouraging honest and has intergrity. He gave me options for my treayment and even referred me to a colleague he thought would better serve me in 2010. He does not believe in unnecessary procedures and he takes the time to explain your ailments clearly and understandably. I reccommend him.

I do not trust him. show details I do not trust him.
by Suzie on Aug 14th, 2013

My ear was itching. Without any testing of any kind, Dr. Santos said I might have Cancer! He sent me home with an Rx for Lortab, because he wanted me to schedule a biopsy, later. I immediately got a second opinion! From a CT Scan, it showed I did NOT have Cancer. I do NOT recommend him to ANYONE!

Dr. Santos is awesome!! show details Dr. Santos is awesome!!
Apr 9th, 2012

Dr. Santos defines the level that one would want as a professional medical doctor. I have a very difficult medical condition but he is not only a great doctor but he is a spiritual person who believes in excellence and trys to do everything to help his patients.

by Vickie Clonce on Jul 27th, 2010

Dr. Santos is the best! He was my second opinion and I felt very comfortable with him, he answered all my questions without making me feel stupid, or trying to make me feel he was so much smarter than me that I shouldn't even have questions. Surgery went great, bedside manner fabulous, you couldn't ask for a better experienced, caring doctor who will explain things step by step along the way.