A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Schall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Schall is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Schall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Schall graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Schall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Michael Schall MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Perry M. Schall practice?
- Dr. Perry Schall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Perry Schall practices Internal Medicine near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Canton Internists.