A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Secor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Secor, Orthopaedic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Secor
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Secor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Secor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Secor graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Secor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Robert Secor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Perry R. Secor practice?
- Dr. Perry Secor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Perry Secor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Los Alamitos Orthopedic Surgeons.