A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Secor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Secor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Secor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Secor graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Secor has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Robert Secor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Perry R. Secor practice?
- Dr. Perry Secor has 9 office locations.
Dr. Perry Secor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Los Alamitos Orthopedic Surgeons.