A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Seider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Seider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seider
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seider Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Seider graduated from New York University.
Dr. Seider has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Stuart Seider DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Perry S. Seider practice?
- Dr. Perry Seider has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry Seider practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Surgeons and Hollywood Dentists.