A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Seider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Seider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seider
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Seider Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Seider graduated from New York University.
Dr. Seider has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Stuart Seider DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Perry S. Seider practice?
- Dr. Perry Seider has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry Seider practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Surgeons and Hollywood Dentists.