Dr. Perry Sexton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Perry Sexton?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Perry Sexton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2017

The day of the family doctor who sits and talks to you is all but gone. However, I am pleased to say that I have found just such a doctor. Dr. Perry Sexton is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have had the pleasure to see in a long time. I highly recommend his office to anyone looking for a family physician!

December 29th, 2015

The worst Dr. Experienced I had He prescribe very strong medicine over the phone without examining me. I had seen him a week before. Letting I was incredible sick & instead of seeing me right away & treating me right away He gave me an appointment for 4 hours later. I have asthma & I could not breath Thanks God I have insurance because for all this aggravation I was charged $365.

October 4th, 2015

Dr. Perry Sexton and his staff are among the finest doctors I have ever seen. He always takes the time to review all your concerns and never rushes the appointment. His office follows up with all referrals and prescription refills in a very timely manner. His bed side manner is excellent, he is patient and truly cares about the well being of his patient. I was sick in the hospital and emailed him questions about my surgery and he took the time to email me back explaining everything in detail even though I was at another hospital. He followed up with a phone call and very responsive to my needs. I am highly impressed with Dr. Sexton and his staff. I am very fortunate I found his office.

July 23rd, 2015

the best

February 26th, 2014

Medical scientist

Dr. Sexton is one of the best physician I have ever met for more than 30 years as a patient and medical scientist. His care for patient is very unique, he not only prescribe medicine for patient, but also educate patient how to take care of self, including physical and spirit, he sets an excellent example for every doctor to follow. Under his excellent care, I not only gained my health back, but the confidence in improving my well being and keep on to thrive as a human being.

September 18th, 2013

Best Doc Ever

Dr. Sexton is very friendly and very caring, He takes a real interest in my problems his staff is very courteous. He takes all the time with me that he needs, No 10 min. appointments He has an e-mails system called "pt. portal" I ask him questions about my health and he e-mails me back within half a day sometimes sooner, He takes a personal interest in his patients and it shows. My mother was one of his patients (she had a severe long term illness) when she passed he sent my family flowers. I have referred many people to Dr. Sexton and will continue to do so. He is great.

September 13th, 2013

Scary, No Confidentiality

GO TO DR SEXTON IF YOU DONT CARE IF HE LISTENS TO YOU. GO TO HIM FOR EASY ACCESS TO ANY DRUG WITH MULTIPLE REFILLS. MEDICAL ADVICE IS DISPENSED BY HIS RECEPTIONIST WHOSE BACKGROUND IS HAVING BEEN A RECEPTIONIST AT AN AUTO DEALER. HIGH NURSE TURNOVER AND RICK IS OBNOXIOUS!!!

July 21st, 2013

He Sells a Book Explaining Why He Got Kicked Out of Residency

I go to see him once for weed Rx, and he is selling a biography of his bad experience getting kicked out of Yale. Um, what else would you possibly need to hear. Oh yeah, he also pushed rehab in addition to writing medi-weed scrips. Rehab with his own people, so he makes money there too. What a guy! Not making this up.

September 10th, 2012

The search is over for an excellent doctor who listens to you.

What I have been looking for, in this healthcare world of brief doctor face to face time without explanation of my condition, has finally been satisfied. Dr. Sexton and his staff are gracious, take the time to answer your questions, give you helpful tips to improve your health, educate you on your health care needs and condition, and go the extra mile to give you the proper diagnosis. I am extremely happy to have found this office and group of professionals led by Dr. Sexton. I recommend this office to anyone seeking a doctor who takes the time to listen.

July 20th, 2012

A DOCTOR WHO PARTNERS WITH HIS PATIENTS

I'm 71 years old, found myself in the hospital for the first time in my life and in need of a local doctor after moving to North County San Diego from the LA area. Dr. Sexton was one recommendation of several that I received from hospital medical staff. Dr. Sexton's office called me on Memorial Day to schedule a follow-up office visit! I immediately asked his receptionist how old was the doctor and what were his medical credentials. She replied immediately that he was 36 years old and many of his patients were of my age. Feeling that I had little to lose with an initial meeting, I was stunned by the 90 minute session Dr. Sexton shared with me. He was attentive, clearly spoken, very forthcoming and most keen to understand my medical needs. He then communicated information regarding those needs in easy to understand language and kept going until I fully understood the various issues involving my condition, related care and recovery.My wife has subsequently become his patient as well.Between visits, Dr. Sexton communicates with us by telephone and e-mail.Dr. Sexton is a prize find!His office is neat, calm and relaxing, as is Dr. Sexton and his staff.BTW, how do I feel about having a 36 year old doctor? Well, I think about how exceptional he is now and how much better he will be by 50 when I'll be 85!My wife feels exactly the same.If you need a family practice physician, I cannot imagine a better choice than Perry Sexton and staff, and we recommend him without any reservation.

February 9th, 2012

Dr. Sexton is very knowledgeable and has excellent caring skills for the elderly.

My 85 year old mother was referred to Dr.Sexton by her lung doctor, Dr Horn of Scripps Hospital. My mom is a retired RN and worked with doctors for 60 years. She really appreciates Dr. Sexton's questions and solutions for her physical care. He also has a excellent knowledgeable staff who assists him during our doctor. Dr. Sexton and staff seem to enjoy their jobs very much.

October 5th, 2011

LOVE THIS DOCTOR AND HIS STAFF

I came to Dr. Sexton as I needed a new HMO family doctor. I was not expecting much and was pleasantly surprised. He is a very thorough and caring doctor as is his staff. I always hated going to the doctor, but no more. He wants to know everything and does not rush you through the visit. He cares about me as an individual and not only as a patient he needs to see for 5 minutes and get to the next. this is the first time in a long time I do not feel as if I am in an office where nobody knows who I am. Another amazing thing is the few times I have been there they are always on time!! I would recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent caring doctor and staff. I have read the other reviews and I am shocked this doctor has received anything but excellent ratings