Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Perry Shapiro
Dr. Perry Shapiro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Jefferson, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Shapiro is affiliated with St Charles Hospital, John T Mather Memorial Hospital and John T Mather Memorial Hospital Of Port Jefferson New York Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Perry Shapiro has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Perry Shapiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Jefferson, NY.
Dr. Anthony Llorens
Port Jefferson, NY 0 mi6
Dr. Maxine Morgan
Port Jefferson, NY 0 mi30
Dr. Joseph Quercia
Emergency Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Port Jefferson, NY 0 mi12