A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Sheidayi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Sheidayi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheidayi graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Sheidayi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Saddleback Memorial Med Ctr Laguna Hills
- Western Med Ctr Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Behrooz Sheidayi DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Perry B. Sheidayi practice?
- Dr. Perry Sheidayi has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry Sheidayi practices Family Medicine near Laguna Beach, CA.
See Laguna Beach Family Physicians.