A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Shieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Shieh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Shieh, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Shieh graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Shieh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Boryee Shieh MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Perry B. Shieh practice?
- Dr. Perry Shieh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Perry Shieh practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.