Dr. Perry Shieh Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Perry Shieh?

Posted on March 20th, 2016

I would like to give no stars for bedside manner but unfortunately that is not an option. Please do yourself a favor and find a different neurologist.

Posted on February 6th, 2016

I live out of state and have only seen him once so far, but I have received more information in one visit then I have in the 12 years I have been in pain. I have hunted and seen just about every single type of doctor within my State, trying to figure out why I have sciatica in both legs. Not one leg, both! I also get the pins and needle pain all over my body during particular situations. Also both leg muscles become stiff and feel like they swell to the point of ripping. For 12 yrs I was diagnosed with Fybro. Sadly, having Fybro I have been flagged as an addict simply because doctors don't believe in Fybro and/or because they couldn't find anything on a MRI or blood work. I refuse to give up, despite how I was treated, as sciatica in both legs, is not a symptom of Fybro. I have had to live on 5 inches of ortho padding, house bound, heating pad, and medication. For the first time I believe I have finally found a doctor who will help me locate the route of this problem. They have given me new found hope!

Disinterested doctor

Posted on January 16th, 2016

If you don't have exactly what he specializes in he's extremely disinterested. He's staff is a disaster for referrals etc. They simply don't care much about the patient. You can't get a hold of anyone either. Such a disheartening experience. Don't go to him unless you have no other choice. It can't get much worse.

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

Great doctor, MG patient.

I would suggest seeing someone else if possible.

Posted on August 28th, 2012

Very Knowledgable with neuromuscular disorders

Posted on October 12th, 2011

Dr Shieh is THE expert on MG. Even though you may have to see a "fellow" in neurology first (UCLA works like that), he still takes his time to see you and answer all your questions.

Posted on March 28th, 2017