A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Stein, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stein has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Joseph Stein MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Perry J. Stein practice?
- Dr. Perry Stein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Perry Stein practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Lynbrook, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.