A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Stein, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stein has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Perry J. Stein practice?
Dr. Perry Stein practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Lynbrook, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.