A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Waggoner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Waggoner is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waggoner
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Waggoner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Waggoner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waggoner graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Waggoner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Mims Waggoner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Perry M. Waggoner practice?
- Dr. Perry Waggoner has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry Waggoner practices Ophthalmology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Ophthalmologists.