A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Waggoner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Waggoner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waggoner graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Waggoner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Mims Waggoner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Perry M. Waggoner practice?
- Dr. Perry Waggoner has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry Waggoner practices Ophthalmology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Ophthalmologists.