A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Wallach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Wallach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Wallach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallach graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wallach has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wallach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Perry Wallach practice?
Dr. Perry Wallach practices Internal Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Internists.