A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Weiner, Family Practitioner, Surgeon, Urologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Weiner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry R Weiner DO and FACOS is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Perry R. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Perry Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry Weiner practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.