A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Weiner, Family Practitioner, Surgeon, Urologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Weiner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Graduate Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Perry R. Weiner practice?
Dr. Perry Weiner practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.