A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Weiner, Family Practitioner, Surgeon, Urologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Weiner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry R Weiner DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Perry R. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Perry Weiner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Perry Weiner practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.