Family Practitioner, Surgeon, Urologist
833 Chestnut St
Ste 703
Philadelphia, PA 19107
215-457-4444
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  DON'T DO iT!  |  show details
by Patrick Foster on Jun 29th, 2014

It started in October of 2013. I was retaining. His nurse put a cathater in..let me go home for two weeks. Nurse Took out bag. Only seen Dr 1 time to greet me and schmooze me. Got UTI and ended in hospital. He is uncaring and cruel. Gave me pills that still have me burning when I pee. No plan to get off. No results. He is horrible.

|  show details
Jan 28th, 2013

Very friendly doctor. Spends time talking to me and explaining my medical condition and the choices of treatment.

|  DON'T WAIST YOUR TIME..!!  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2012

..THE WORST DR OFFICE VISIT IN MY WHOLE LIFE....THE STAFF VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE ....THEY TRY TO RUN THERE OWN STUPPED RULES TO MAKE YOU NOT TO COME BACK TO THERE OFFICE... LOOK AROUND SO MANY BETTER DR'S UP THERE....

|  courteous  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2009

doctor is pleasant and courteous. does a thorough examine efficiently while spending quality time answering patients questions.

|  Procedure, recommended by Dr. Perry Weiner, caused problems  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 18th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I had a problem with frequent urination. First urologist I saw, diagnosed me with BPH enlarged prostate. That seemed a bit odd to have at ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  show details
by NJtraveler on Jul 18th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I had a problem with frequent urination. At the appointment, Dr. Weiner examined me and said that my prostate is fine but that I should get Urodynamics to check the bladder function. He referred me to Dr. Patrick Shenot. This procedure turned out to be ex

Read Full Review at citysearch.com