Family Practitioner, Surgeon, Urologist
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
DON'T DO iT! show details DON'T DO iT!
by Patrick Foster on Jun 29th, 2014

It started in October of 2013. I was retaining. His nurse put a cathater in..let me go home for two weeks. Nurse Took out bag. Only seen Dr 1 time to greet me and schmooze me. Got UTI and ended in hospital. He is uncaring and cruel. Gave me pills that still have me burning when I pee. No plan to get off. No results. He is horrible.

Jan 28th, 2013

Very friendly doctor. Spends time talking to me and explaining my medical condition and the choices of treatment.

DON'T WAIST YOUR TIME..!! show details DON'T WAIST YOUR TIME..!!
Jul 2nd, 2012

..THE WORST DR OFFICE VISIT IN MY WHOLE LIFE....THE STAFF VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE ....THEY TRY TO RUN THERE OWN STUPPED RULES TO MAKE YOU NOT TO COME BACK TO THERE OFFICE... LOOK AROUND SO MANY BETTER DR'S UP THERE....

courteous show details courteous
Nov 12th, 2009

doctor is pleasant and courteous. does a thorough examine efficiently while spending quality time answering patients questions.

Procedure, recommended by Dr. Perry Weiner, caused problems show details Procedure, recommended by Dr. Perry Weiner, caused problems
by Citysearch User on Jul 18th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I had a problem with frequent urination. First urologist I saw, diagnosed me with BPH enlarged prostate. That seemed a bit odd to have at ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
by NJtraveler on Jul 18th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I had a problem with frequent urination. At the appointment, Dr. Weiner examined me and said that my prostate is fine but that I should get Urodynamics to check the bladder function. He referred me to Dr. Patrick Shenot. This procedure turned out to be ex

Read Full Review at citysearch.com