A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Westerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Westerman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westerman
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Westerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Westerman, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Westerman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Westerman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry S Westerman MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Perry S. Westerman practice?
- Dr. Perry Westerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry Westerman practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Psychiatrists and Kalamazoo Geriatric Doctors.