A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Westerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Westerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Westerman, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Westerman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Westerman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry S Westerman MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Perry S. Westerman practice?
- Dr. Perry Westerman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Perry Westerman practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, MI.
See Kalamazoo Psychiatrists and Kalamazoo Geriatric Doctors.