A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry White is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry White, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. White has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Merrill White MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Perry M. White practice?
- Dr. Perry White has 3 office locations.
Dr. Perry White practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lenoir City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Lenoir City Orthopedic Surgeons.