Dr. Perry White MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

September 29th, 2016
check out prolotherapy. my other post got deleted
When i saw him he was only interested in the curvature of the spine and how the disks looked. Like most spine doctors he isn't concerned with soft tissue injuries like ligament laxity causing your problems. However, according to studies, ligament problems are the reason for most low back pain. I posted before on here but apparently it got deleted. These hospitals like TOC Spine and these doctors don't want you to get treated by using prolotherapy or PRP because they make a fortune off these surgeries. Google it. It may save your life. Insurance doesn't cover these procedures though which is a real drag because they can be quite expensive.

March 25th, 2016
very caring and informative about my problem

March 18th, 2016
Ruined my life
Dr. White performed a spinal fusion on my back in 1999. He damaged the nerves in my back, and consequently, I have severe, chronic pain in both legs. I have to walk with a rollator or cane, and have had severe medical problems ever since all because of this botched surgery.

February 8th, 2015
stay away,find another dr.

September 18th, 2013
waste of 2 hours of my life
Seeing the Dr for my neck, he NEVER once examined it for protrusion of disc, location of pain, etc. Having been asked to bring former MRI & Xray, the nurse said they weren't important. Never did he introduce himself, and questioned that I wasn't taking ANY prescription meds.

July 1st, 2013
Think Elsewhere!
Rude, uncaring and unprofessional. Totally failed to address my MRI findings and ignored what I later learned were the recommendations of the Radiologist who did the MRI. Took Xrays in his office even though he had the report from my week- old Xrays and my MRI. Recommended "McKenzie" Physical therapy which happens to be what is done in his proprietary practice. Called back in pain the next day, never returned my phone call.

May 15th, 2013
aweful experience
Dr White never introduced himself and was very rude uncaring and all together not professional. All he did was read my MRI and X-Ray reports from other Dr visits and told me I need Mckensie therapy. I would not recommend this dr to anyone at all!!!

January 20th, 2013
Took time to explain my condition and how it could be treated. Very good listening to my pain.

December 20th, 2011
NEVER GOT PAST THE APPT CALL
Just heard from a friend that this is the best surgeon around, for the procedure I need done. Spinal Fusion. Let me tell you, I was treated with such rudeness on the phone just now, that I see why this DR. and his STAFF got poor ratings. I am so glad that she did this to me though, because it encouraged me to follow up on his ratings; only to find out he is DEFINITELY not what Im looking for. Blessing in desguise, in my opinion. WHOA!

August 11th, 2011
Take a pass on this doctor.
When Dr. White entered the exam room he did not introduce himself to me. He stated, "What do you expect from me?" I told him I would hope he could help me eliminate the pain I had in my neck and the headaches I was having. He made a cursory exam, and told me I should see his partner for pain management. He was gruff, rude and uncaring. I did not return to his clinic.

December 2nd, 2010
Quack is the only word I know.
Went to this Doctor about 4 years ago. Blew out L-1 from auto accident. Advised me that I would be in pain the rest of my life, and he was wrong. Told me that I had Osteoporous and he was wrong. Scared me so much on my first visit, that I left crying. Had a Bone Density test before second visit, and had no bone thinning at all. Showed him the results, and his answer was....I hope this report is right. This Doctor is a Quack, and I wish more people knew this.

November 4th, 2010
AWEFUL
Rude, no personality, and not helpful at all!