Dr. Perry Zand Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Perry Zand?

THE WORST, From his money Grubbing wife , to him experimenting on you with different meds

Posted on May 9th, 2017

please go any where but here , scary bad

And oldie but goodie

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Dr. Zand is older and comes from a generation of doctors who were trained to spend time with their patients - not just prescribe meds. He really listens to his patients and goes beyond the symptom checklists .

Dr. Zand

Posted on July 7th, 2015

Dr. Zand's approach to me as a patient was very cold, distant, and disinterested. I have visited other psychiatrists in the past myself, as well as been to psychiatric appointments with an elderly family member from time to time. I have also, of course, had experiences with many other physicians over time. I have never experienced a bedside manner so dismissive and condescending as Dr. Zand's from any doctor I have ever met. As such, I cannot recommend his services to anyone.

Posted on August 25th, 2011

Received treatment over a year, but did not find the therapy helpful. Finally just gave up as it just was not worth the time, effort or cost to continue to meet with him.

very happy

Posted on June 8th, 2011

I always feel heard and understood.

Helpful & Knowlegeable

Posted on June 6th, 2011

Dr.Zand was extremely knowlegable and personable. He was the first psychiatrist to properly diagnose and treat my condition.

Doctor enjoys sharing his personal views w/patients

Posted on September 27th, 2010

What I disliked about Dr. Zand is the unprofessional manner in which he & his "office" (aka his wife) conduct themselves. Dr. Perry Zand shared his religious (Orthodox Jewish) & political (Republican) views with me on more than one occasion. I felt very uncomfortable with what he would discuss with me during our sessions. Occasionally, he would eat lunch during our sessions (always peanut butter & grape jelly on white bread). I felt that his behavior was very unprofessional & eventually led me to discontinue treatment with Dr. Zand. I did not ask for, nor did I want his opinions or views on anything besides my depression & OCD. However, I do know that he hates President Obama because he told me so on more than one occasion. COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL!

Look elsewhere for help

Posted on April 28th, 2010

As long as you have no need for any assistance outside your scheduled session time, he may be an okay psychiatrist for some people. However, if you have any questions or concerns, or there are any insurance problems, outside of your scheduled appointment, he is not at all interested in helping the patient. Your his patient during the session, outside of that time, you need to look elsewhere for help. One is a walking dollar sign. If there is no payment for his time, then there is also no assistance. I suggest searching out for a doctor who is willing to provide his patient with the best care he can offer both within and otuside scheduled appointments. These true doctors still exist, but this is not one of them. I would absolutely not recommend this doctor.

Posted on April 2nd, 2010

This doctor is amiable. Attentive during sessions, but will take short phone calls which count against your session time. Seems to use one method of approaching certain problems regardless of patient expressing it is not working for him or her. Rather relunctant to do anything requiring much effort outside of scheduled appointments. I would not recommend him to a friend or family member.

Posted on July 28th, 2009

Properly identified my condition and treatment was a terrific success. I highly recommend Dr. Zand.

Posted on November 7th, 2017