Learn more about Dr. Pertha Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pertha Chowdhury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chowdhury
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chowdhury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pertha Chowdhury, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chowdhury has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pertha S Chowdhury MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pertha S. Chowdhury practice?
- Dr. Pertha Chowdhury has 1 office location.
Dr. Pertha Chowdhury practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists and Royal Oak Cardiologists.