A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Della-Peruta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Della-Peruta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Della-Peruta, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Della-Peruta graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Della-Peruta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Della-Peruta MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Della-Peruta practice?
- Dr. Joseph Della-Peruta has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Della-Peruta practices Diagnostic Radiology near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Radiologists.