A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peruvemba Sriram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sriram
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sriram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peruvemba Sriram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pleural Effusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Sriram graduated from SMT NHL Medical College, India.
Dr. Sriram has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peruvemba Sundaram Sriram MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peruvemba S. Sriram practice?
- Dr. Peruvemba Sriram has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peruvemba Sriram practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists, Gainesville Critical Care Practitioners, and Gainesville Pulmonologists.