A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peruvemba Sriram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sriram
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sriram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peruvemba Sriram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pleural Effusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Sriram graduated from SMT NHL Medical College, India.
Dr. Sriram has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peruvemba Sundaram Sriram MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peruvemba S. Sriram practice?
- Dr. Peruvemba Sriram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peruvemba Sriram practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists, Gainesville Critical Care Practitioners, and Gainesville Pulmonologists.