A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. P Sriram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. P Sriram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pleural Effusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Sriram graduated from SMT NHL Medical College, India.
Dr. Sriram has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. P S Sriram MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. P S. Sriram practice?
- Dr. P Sriram has 4 office locations.
Dr. P Sriram practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists, Gainesville Critical Care Practitioners, and Gainesville Pulmonologists.