A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pervaiz Chaudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pervaiz Chaudhry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pervaiz Chaudhry, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhry graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chaudhry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pervaiz A Chaudhry MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pervaiz A. Chaudhry practice?
- Dr. Pervaiz Chaudhry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pervaiz Chaudhry practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.