A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pervaiz Chaudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pervaiz Chaudhry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudhry
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudhry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pervaiz Chaudhry, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhry graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chaudhry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pervaiz Akhtar Chaudhry MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pervaiz A. Chaudhry practice?
- Dr. Pervaiz Chaudhry has 1 office location.
Dr. Pervaiz Chaudhry practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.