A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pervaiz Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pervaiz Rahman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Rahman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pervaiz Rahman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Pervaiz Rahman practice?
- Dr. Pervaiz Rahman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pervaiz Rahman practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.