A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pervaize Latif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pervaize Latif is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Latif
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Latif Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Latif graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Latif has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pervaize Latif MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pervaize Latif practice?
- Dr. Pervaize Latif has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pervaize Latif practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near South Amboy, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fords, NJ and Metuchen, NJ.
See South Amboy Internists and South Amboy Cardiologists.