A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pervaize Latif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pervaize Latif is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Latif
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Latif Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Latif graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Latif has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pervaize Latif MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pervaize Latif practice?
- Dr. Pervaize Latif has 1 office location.
Dr. Pervaize Latif practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near South Amboy, NJ.
See South Amboy Internists and South Amboy Cardiologists.