Dr. Pervaize Latif MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

no change

October 25th, 2016
VERY RUDE DOCTOR
The office and waiting area are very unorganized and not clean. The doctors are not personable and you end up waiting over an hour and half to be seen even with an appointment. The doctors was planing to give me 2 shots, but because I took one for free at my job he refused to give me the 2nd one with very bad attitude and even refused to pre-authorized with my insurance so I can get it from the pharmacy

June 14th, 2016
Underwhelming
Overall an underwhelming experience. Long wait times, the office staff were frequently curt - never rude outright but certainly not friendly. The office itself was dingy and had an odd smell. Dr. P was okay initially but eventually he seemed to become frustrated with me for wanting to know test results (in more detail than just "you're okay") and the causes for my benign symptoms. When I went to request my medical records to bring with me to an appointment with another doctor, the office staff were unaware how to do so without a direct request from the new doctor.

January 8th, 2016
Great dr he knows his stuff

December 6th, 2015
Been his patient for 23 years , when ever I need his medical help he always there . Dr S is also another outstanding doctor in his practice , these days it's so hard to find Doctors who spend time with you in and out of the hospitals

November 13th, 2013
A heart specialist with no heart
I would not recommend this doctor to any one as he had no feelings for the patient. All he probably cares about is "Money" (No money, No answering service). My husband called the answering service because he had very bad itching due to poison ivy and he got Latif as the covering doctor. Latif was so insulting to my husband saying "Have some courtesy, You are not having a heart attack". That's what you tell a patient when you are covering for another doctor or do you treat all your patients like that? Patient can call only when they are having a heart attack. A heart specialist with no heart.....

March 28th, 2009
He is very knowledgable, he knows his stuff, explains clearly, witty too. my husband is a new patient but we feel very comfortable already. very thorough with the exams. our regrets was why did we not go to this doctor sooner. now I am thinking to switch to him.