A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perveen Punjani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perveen Punjani, Pediatrics, neonatal care, adolescent care is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perveen Punjani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Punjani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Punjani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Uniontown Hospital
- Monongahela Valley Hospital
- Uniontown Hospital Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perveen Ab Punjani BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Perveen A. Punjani practice?
- Dr. Perveen Punjani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Perveen Punjani practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Charleroi, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Uniontown, PA and Lebanon, PA.
See Charleroi Pediatricians and Charleroi Adolescent Specialists.