A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pervez Akhter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pervez Akhter is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pervez Akhter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhter graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Akhter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pervez Akhter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Pervez Akhter practice?
- Dr. Pervez Akhter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pervez Akhter practices Psychiatry near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See Flushing Psychiatrists.