A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pervez Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pervez Khan is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Shore Hospital Inc
- Lake Shore Health Care Center
- Tlc Hlth. Network Lake Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pervez Ali Khan MD is a male General Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pervez A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Pervez Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Pervez Khan practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo General Practitioners and Buffalo Internists.