A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pervez Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pervez Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Shore Hospital Inc
- Lake Shore Health Care Center
- Tlc Hlth. Network Lake Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pervez Ali Khan MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pervez A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Pervez Khan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Pervez Khan practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Depew, NY and Hamburg, NY.
See Buffalo General Practitioners and Buffalo Internists.