A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pervez Yusaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pervez Yusaf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yusaf
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yusaf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pervez Yusaf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yusaf graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Yusaf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pervez Yusaf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pervez Yusaf practice?
- Dr. Pervez Yusaf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pervez Yusaf practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Birch Run, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI.
See Birch Run Orthopedic Surgeons.