Dr. Pervez Yusaf MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Saginaw, MI

3.4

May 20th, 2016
I wish I would have seen him sooner
Excellent physician and staff. I have been managing frozen shoulders for multiple years through different doctors and physical therapists. He took the problem head on and solved it immediately through shoulder manipulations. I wish I would have seen him sooner. Physical therapy remains a lot of hard work - but my progress is AMAZING. I got my shoulders back and I am very grateful.

April 26th, 2016
Would not recommend Dr. Yusaf.
Dr. Yusaf is extremely rude, dismissive, and was not at all helpful. My Father in-law went in for a 1 year follow-up on a knee surgery (from a different establishment) that never healed correctly; hoping for suggestions - even open to a corrective surgery if needed. Dr. Yusaf implied that he must not have gone through the prescribed post-op therapy & exercises if it hadn't healed yet. When in fact he championed those tasks for months despite the agonizing pain, and continues to do so. Dr. Yusaf continued on to explain that my father in-law was lucky that it at least hurt less than it had before the surgery, and that the pain would probably never completely dissipate. Saying instead that he should just cope by taking Aleve. At one point during the visit, my father in-law remembered something he wanted to mention before he forgot, and Dr. Yusaf rudely denied him the chance. This visit was incredibly disheartening, and we would not recommend Dr. Yusaf to anyone.

September 17th, 2015
Never Again
I had two surgeries in the past year. The first one went fine on my knee. Then I had one on my other knee. Still having problems he said he was going to do something and did not do it. My knee still dislocates. He said that was ok. I am still having severe pain. He said to continue withe physical therapy and see you in a month! Very disappointed. I have other health issues going on right now and I am getting a second opinion.

March 6th, 2014
Dr. Yusaf is an excellent surgeon, I highly recommend him and have. His staff is wonderful especially Kim and Kathleen they treat you like family, they are always there when you need them and happy about it

July 23rd, 2010
Very dissatisfied. Said was doing one kind of procedure and did a different that didn't work. When we asked why. Well I changed my mind. Had to do 3 surgeries before it worked (rotator cuff) Was in phy. therapy 6 mon 3 times a week. Had frozen shoulder. First surgery said wear sling 1 week, 3rd time said 24/7 for 6 weeks. From extreme to another....