A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perviz Heyat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perviz Heyat is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perviz Heyat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heyat graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Heyat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perviz Heyat MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Perviz Heyat practice?
- Dr. Perviz Heyat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Perviz Heyat practices Internal Medicine near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, NC and Harrisonburg, VA.
See Chesapeake Internists.