Learn more about Dr. Peta Clarkson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peta Clarkson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peta Clarkson, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarkson graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Clarkson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peta Jane Clarkson MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peta J. Clarkson practice?
- Dr. Peta Clarkson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Peta Clarkson practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Psychiatrists.