Dr. Peta Clarkson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 13th, 2014
Dr Clarkson is kind, but I never feel like she's listening to me. Sometimes I feel rushed in my appointments, like she is stressed out and just wants to get through it. She also never really gave me a diagnosis or explained what the medications she prescribed are supposed to be treating. This is a very busy practice and it is impossible to reschedule appointments. If you call even a week in advance to reschedule, it'll be another month before you can get a new appointment, way after you're due to come in. The receptionists aren't always courteous either.

March 5th, 2010
LUCKY PATIENT
I was very fortunate to get a recomended by a friend to Dr. Clarkson. A true pleasure to be her patient. Very caring and great communication with my therapist. I only wish I was a better patient. Any way I feel lucky to have her as my doctor.

September 9th, 2009
Dr. Clarkson is a rare find!
Dr. Clarkson is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had. She takes her time and really listens to you. Appointments are usually 15 minutes but you don't feel rushed if she needs to spend extra time with you she will and that's why I don't mind waiting for my appt because she is taking the time with the patient before me. I highly recommend this doctor!