A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petar Novakovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Petar Novakovic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petar Novakovic, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Novakovic graduated from University Of Belgrade. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Novakovic has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petar N Novakovic MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Petar N. Novakovic practice?
- Dr. Petar Novakovic has 4 office locations.
Dr. Petar Novakovic practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.