A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petar Vukasin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Petar Vukasin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petar Vukasin, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anus Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Vukasin graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Vukasin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petar Vukasin MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Petar Vukasin practice?
- Dr. Petar Vukasin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Petar Vukasin practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See Glendale Colorectal Surgeons.