Colorectal Surgeons
222 W Eulalia St
Ste 100A
Glendale, CA 91204
(818) 244-8161
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  show details
by Alex Duenas on Oct 4th, 2013

This Doctor is useless, I went in for an abscess problem and he end cutting me in the wrong place. He does not have any patience, he makes you wait forever and he's always in a hurry, he does not let you talk and his always talking over you. I told him that the pain was still there and that he had cut me in the wrong place but his answer was there's nothing else I can do for you and if you like you can go see another Doctor which I decided to do. Office staff was average in service but he was totally unprofessional.

|  Doctor visit  |  show details
by Alex on Jan 24th, 2013

He is my second best doctor out of 6 others. Friendly, spend more then enough time with me. Really tries to help. Very professional and honest. Office staff is also very friendly and professional. I noticed that this office has one of the best doctors.

|  Doctor is in a hurry and staff doesn't care  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2011

I took my mom this doctor for an appointment and I was livid with the way the staff just doesn't care about patients. The doctor is always in a hurry, just says his diagnosis and doesn't let the patient ask any questions, just pushes along on to the next patient.

|  show details
Mar 17th, 2009

This doctor is great. The office staff is very POOR!