2.5

May 26th, 2015

Rude and unfriendly. Terrible follow up. Staff makes many mistakes and are rude. Some staff are nice though. I wish I had had other options but I did not. He is not a nice person

Apr 9th, 2015

He just wants to get u under the knife, get his money, & be done with you!!!! He's horrible! He won't even give u 5 minutes after the surgery. He can care less if u even survive after the surgery much less if the surgery went wrong or if you're dying of pain! Dogs get a better treatment at the veterinarian!!! My life is a living nightmare because of him!!!!

by Alex Duenas on Oct 4th, 2013

This Doctor is useless, I went in for an abscess problem and he end cutting me in the wrong place. He does not have any patience, he makes you wait forever and he's always in a hurry, he does not let you talk and his always talking over you. I told him that the pain was still there and that he had cut me in the wrong place but his answer was there's nothing else I can do for you and if you like you can go see another Doctor which I decided to do. Office staff was average in service but he was totally unprofessional.

Doctor visit show details Doctor visit
by Alex on Jan 24th, 2013

He is my second best doctor out of 6 others. Friendly, spend more then enough time with me. Really tries to help. Very professional and honest. Office staff is also very friendly and professional. I noticed that this office has one of the best doctors.

Doctor is in a hurry and staff doesn't care show details Doctor is in a hurry and staff doesn't care
Sep 9th, 2011

I took my mom this doctor for an appointment and I was livid with the way the staff just doesn't care about patients. The doctor is always in a hurry, just says his diagnosis and doesn't let the patient ask any questions, just pushes along on to the next patient.

Mar 17th, 2009

This doctor is great. The office staff is very POOR!